- -Has code P0304 Misfire cyl 4 -Performed compression test on front bank of cylinders and cyl 4 has no compression the others are at 120psi -Would like to remove valve cover and check camshafts and valve adjustment.
- ENGINE ASSEMBLY – Removal & Installation – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R&I only those components necessary for the removal of the complete Engine and Transmission/Transaxle Assembly. DOES NOT include separation of Engine and Transmission/Transaxle,
- TIMING BELT – Remove & Replace
- Change oil and filter, Check fluids top off if needed
- -Lower control arm adjuster bolts are seized and will need to be cut out to continue with repair
- -Had to cut toe adjuster bolts to remove them -Lift kit rear spacers are very rusty and will need to be replaced
- Perform 4 wheel alignment
Nicholas D. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/16/2021