CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-04T23:01:31+00:002006 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-04T23:01:31+00:00
- Change oil and filter, Check fluids top off if needed
- -Front tires being removed we're in good shape and 11/32. -Rear tires being removed from the vehicle will lower tread than the front two they are at 5/32. -Should get 2 new rear tires in the spring
- -Noticed the inside of windows were wet. Found spare tire well had water in it. Drained water and dried well. -Adjusted trunk lid -Have customer stop back after next hard rain and we will recheck to see if it still gets wet
- Perform Courtesy Inspection of vehicle and list any findings
- Replaced Radiator Cap due to original seals had swelled and would not seat properly.
Dorothy S. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/3/2020